A beautiful nature of the song =) ~
i'd have to write a thousand songs
to make you comprehend how beautiful you are

BonjourHello, My name is Hui Ling and I am from Raffles Girls' School I was previously from RVPS 2008 and now am part of RGS 2009. I'm from 101'09,201'10 and a Tarbertian =). I like sports, I play the piano and I love my family and my schools [Both '08 and '09]I'm just totally passionate to my interests.~=)
Hui Ling Email Naturality free counter Member Since: xo/09/2007

My nickname is HL too. Yea, HL milk =) ~ so anyway I love my little tortoise, Yopopo. And he is the dearest little tortoise ever.He is so cute I dare say you are going to practically kiss him when you see him ! =)
bolditalicsstrike
underlinestrong


links
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
Memories
A flow of the sea...~
Saturday, September 8, 2007


darla realli nothing to do. got meaning anot? i don;t know wan to change my blog skin anot?
can someone decide for me? thjis iphone skin is nice and simple but the other one is cool and classic here comes some times where u get stuck in the middle. shoul i change? besides i so tired
yesterday hokkien mee not so good leh can;t eat finiish went piano class yesterday teacher say i
played veri good :) Hooooooooooooooooooray . now let's see if tmr day of school is gd anot.
oh die have any hw i got forgot to do? tmr wear PE attire right? oh god in a muddle i see if i can ask any of my friends in msn haha k cya hope someone leave a tag and help decide if i should change my blog skin k cya


hl
Mood Change: Feeling Radiant



9:33 PM

Here.
A Tag For Me.



credits
do not remove
layout: party.downtheroad
inspiration: designer's xanga
icon: reruntherace