A beautiful nature of the song =) ~
i'd have to write a thousand songs
to make you comprehend how beautiful you are

BonjourHello, My name is Hui Ling and I am from Raffles Girls' School I was previously from RVPS 2008 and now am part of RGS 2009. I'm from 101'09,201'10 and a Tarbertian =). I like sports, I play the piano and I love my family and my schools [Both '08 and '09]I'm just totally passionate to my interests.~=)
Hui Ling Email Naturality free counter Member Since: xo/09/2007

My nickname is HL too. Yea, HL milk =) ~ so anyway I love my little tortoise, Yopopo. And he is the dearest little tortoise ever.He is so cute I dare say you are going to practically kiss him when you see him ! =)
bolditalicsstrike
underlinestrong


links
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
Memories
A flow of the sea...~
Thursday, September 13, 2007
hello bloggy long time no see

hello bloggy long time no see. i just found out on monday tht i got 15th position this year overall. not too bad i think. and there was this check-up which u have to take out ur shirt XD *EW GROSS. however it wasn't as bad as we though lar rite?anyway mr soh just let me gib out ws long time never gib out liao hor. and sp go and fenci me HOW CAN SHE LIKE THT.
that;s all for mon though next blog is on tues



1:29 AM

Here.
A Tag For Me.



credits
do not remove
layout: party.downtheroad
inspiration: designer's xanga
icon: reruntherace