A beautiful nature of the song =) ~
i'd have to write a thousand songs
to make you comprehend how beautiful you are

BonjourHello, My name is Hui Ling and I am from Raffles Girls' School I was previously from RVPS 2008 and now am part of RGS 2009. I'm from 101'09,201'10 and a Tarbertian =). I like sports, I play the piano and I love my family and my schools [Both '08 and '09]I'm just totally passionate to my interests.~=)
Hui Ling Email Naturality free counter Member Since: xo/09/2007

My nickname is HL too. Yea, HL milk =) ~ so anyway I love my little tortoise, Yopopo. And he is the dearest little tortoise ever.He is so cute I dare say you are going to practically kiss him when you see him ! =)
bolditalicsstrike
underlinestrong


links
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
Memories
A flow of the sea...~
Thursday, September 13, 2007
Thursday

thursday;a day of peace
well i finally got the board back from trini i feel realli grateful to her no words could describe my
feelings at tht time though some of trini;s grp members blamed her. i indirectly cause tht
but i am very grateful to trini. however on the other hand my other grp friends jeered at me
and said i was very very rash and keep scolding me. WELL U KNOW THOSE WORDS HURT ME?! i realli can't believe tht one of them is chelsea she initially was my friend for 3yrs but i think she changes liao. i realli felt hurt. i would have preffered emily to chelsea as my friend...
i was more anxious than her?! what right she has to scold me ?! did i try to solve it?! i could have just let her go to zc's house to take but i never! IGNORANCE IS A KEY TO LONG_LIFE AND HAPPINESS i finally know tht meaning i realli felt hurt at tht point of time i would never 4get tht.................................though this has happened i admitted i was rash and i learnt my lesson
let's hope the next time i act i will think before i act... for tht thanks to trini and sorry to her
and her grp members ...



1:47 AM

Here.
A Tag For Me.



credits
do not remove
layout: party.downtheroad
inspiration: designer's xanga
icon: reruntherace