A beautiful nature of the song =) ~
i'd have to write a thousand songs
to make you comprehend how beautiful you are

BonjourHello, My name is Hui Ling and I am from Raffles Girls' School I was previously from RVPS 2008 and now am part of RGS 2009. I'm from 101'09,201'10 and a Tarbertian =). I like sports, I play the piano and I love my family and my schools [Both '08 and '09]I'm just totally passionate to my interests.~=)
Hui Ling Email Naturality free counter Member Since: xo/09/2007

My nickname is HL too. Yea, HL milk =) ~ so anyway I love my little tortoise, Yopopo. And he is the dearest little tortoise ever.He is so cute I dare say you are going to practically kiss him when you see him ! =)
bolditalicsstrike
underlinestrong


links
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
Memories
A flow of the sea...~
Saturday, September 22, 2007


Title:Yes My com is fixed!
oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa my com is fixedddddddddddddddddddd liao
thanks to uncle shushu my com expert friend yea XD tht day on fri was shar's birthday
she bought chocolates for us. i felt guilthy so emily and i went to the bookshop to chose something we bought a pen 90cents each same pattern but different color LOL oh well
tht's gd cos' 1 more wk is children's DAY! now i relali appreciate internet more now.
get restless when i do not have it msn also never online liao. sad but true. thankful for my internet cured and well this wk we gotta do the ipw presentation hm ok................................
i skipped to grade 5 ya know in my piano ! YES! ok it's midnight now actually cya soon buaiis



8:47 AM

Here.
A Tag For Me.



credits
do not remove
layout: party.downtheroad
inspiration: designer's xanga
icon: reruntherace