A beautiful nature of the song =) ~
i'd have to write a thousand songs
to make you comprehend how beautiful you are

BonjourHello, My name is Hui Ling and I am from Raffles Girls' School I was previously from RVPS 2008 and now am part of RGS 2009. I'm from 101'09,201'10 and a Tarbertian =). I like sports, I play the piano and I love my family and my schools [Both '08 and '09]I'm just totally passionate to my interests.~=)
Hui Ling Email Naturality free counter Member Since: xo/09/2007

My nickname is HL too. Yea, HL milk =) ~ so anyway I love my little tortoise, Yopopo. And he is the dearest little tortoise ever.He is so cute I dare say you are going to practically kiss him when you see him ! =)
bolditalicsstrike
underlinestrong


links
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
Memories
A flow of the sea...~
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Bloggies

okies erm i am making a quick post now. recently i am back in maple ( yea u don't believe ? )honestly i don't know why but i like maple now. psps. a great regret my old friends deleted me but i have made some new friends . psps. rest assure i will oberve all saftey net rules. lols anyways emily go xi-an chelsea go shanghai and blahblahblah. i gone for shoppings trips and stuff like that. oh anyway i am way angry with habbo hotel. WHEN R THEY GOING TO SOLVE MY PASSWORD PROBLEM? and i think it's wierd ?! nvm i play maple more often nowadyas. just for info i made 4 skins liao. chels u come back from shanghai then i post the notes for the 4 skins realli lazy and my bro very calculative with computer which results in the time differences









Hm... anything to write? ok i can't believe my psle is next year ?! gotta believe lols. anyways dis year highest is 294 ! wow st. hilda'a school; hehes my cousin's schools haiz they all in shanghai wonder if chelsea gonna meet them? anyways now holidays one good thing : can sleep later i get way tired every morning i go to school which is 6 pm i have to wake up. lols . anyway i gtg liao. cya !!! ( i realli took time to post ok?! so appreciate tht bloggy ! kaes buaiis ! )



8:36 PM

Here.
A Tag For Me.



credits
do not remove
layout: party.downtheroad
inspiration: designer's xanga
icon: reruntherace