A beautiful nature of the song =) ~
i'd have to write a thousand songs
to make you comprehend how beautiful you are

BonjourHello, My name is Hui Ling and I am from Raffles Girls' School I was previously from RVPS 2008 and now am part of RGS 2009. I'm from 101'09,201'10 and a Tarbertian =). I like sports, I play the piano and I love my family and my schools [Both '08 and '09]I'm just totally passionate to my interests.~=)
Hui Ling Email Naturality free counter Member Since: xo/09/2007

My nickname is HL too. Yea, HL milk =) ~ so anyway I love my little tortoise, Yopopo. And he is the dearest little tortoise ever.He is so cute I dare say you are going to practically kiss him when you see him ! =)
bolditalicsstrike
underlinestrong


links
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
Memories
A flow of the sea...~
Tuesday, November 13, 2007


Hi bloggy well long time never blog liao haha let's tok about it. i got 13 th position good huh?
2 ranks improved from last exam CA2. Cool lor. mummy bought for me a cardraic, gameboy advance title: cooking mama nice huh? i cooked sushi and pizza and lotsa yummy stuff.
well i learnt to play street sesh ( With emily's guidance ) and stress ( with well don't know whose guidance?! 4gt sry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) anyway i got 13 th position and yesterday mr soh tok to me . nothing just say got meet target anot only higher chinese and science meet lar but it;s ok :) set target too high SHARKS! oh anyway, today go com lab do huh? project EFFORTS
WASTED LOR cannot save my beloved slides. HAIZ. anyway i played street sesh at
com lab today and mr soh walked over and asked me, '' Hui Ling, You got play this kind
of physical games meh?'' BOY HAHA. ok admit it lar i first time play it, emily teach me one lar
then mr soh came over again i was playing street sesh too but i keep falling and leaving blood stains in the city. Then mr soh say ,'' Wah so many blood'' lol embarrased haha... then another
mr soh came over again , this time HONESTLY I REALLI DON"T KNOW HE WAS BEHIND ME i was looking at my blog and emily tapped me and said mr soh saw my blog ! GOSH
but anyway i never write any wrong things why should i be afraid? anyway audition so ma fan
from 1pm to 7pm patch longer then maple siah lols but i glad it's not my com's prob. my parents spend over hundreds of dollars to repair this lovely beloved 5-year-old com :):):):):):):):):)
anyway got my handphone samsung nice but a bit less functions lar but i mainly use to
call people. char say sms too much ! ok memo : STOP BEING SMS CRAZY ok anyway
gotta go liao hope to play audi too soon! Oops 4gt today mr soh say classes next year not according to level rank! i think most likely according to marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
GOSH. die liao. i would never make it to 6A . What would i do with strangers as classmates?!
li fern & char say not too worry but i don't believe it. ok more about it soon. CYA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
written by: Happy Girl :)



1:47 AM

Here.
A Tag For Me.



credits
do not remove
layout: party.downtheroad
inspiration: designer's xanga
icon: reruntherace