A beautiful nature of the song =) ~
i'd have to write a thousand songs
to make you comprehend how beautiful you are

BonjourHello, My name is Hui Ling and I am from Raffles Girls' School I was previously from RVPS 2008 and now am part of RGS 2009. I'm from 101'09,201'10 and a Tarbertian =). I like sports, I play the piano and I love my family and my schools [Both '08 and '09]I'm just totally passionate to my interests.~=)
Hui Ling Email Naturality free counter Member Since: xo/09/2007

My nickname is HL too. Yea, HL milk =) ~ so anyway I love my little tortoise, Yopopo. And he is the dearest little tortoise ever.He is so cute I dare say you are going to practically kiss him when you see him ! =)
bolditalicsstrike
underlinestrong


links
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
Memories
A flow of the sea...~
Friday, January 11, 2008


heys long time never blog liao. YUP ! SCHOOL'S OPENED AGAIN ! not going to describe the school reopening day ok? too long but form teacher mr soh again and chinese teacher mrs wee ( p2 chinese teacher ). School's great though get tired out but countless homework. got xi zi. not too bad though a lot. English is pretty good and maths and science are going smoothly too. :)


Now here's for my personal life entries. ( the above one is school work ) i might change the blog skin now or next week cos' my bro now crying. cos' i don't buy and give him money in maple zzz. but i washing my hands off MAPLE LIAO ! OK?! so nothing with maple, audition or habbo has anything to do with me. MIND YOU OK ?!

the korean's show on jinshu and chengjun ge was getting a bit boring liao. but DEAD ROMANTIC ! absolutely love it ! ! but here comes the villians hahas... but the good will truimph over the evil !!!

now's afternoon and going to music lesson later ARH ?! i really want to watch the other show. looks pretty interesting ( and romantic ?! . but gotta go for piano lesson. i may love playing the piano but i rather stay at home to do homework then to take bus and walk all the way to kovan. hahas. hmm let's talk about friends. same lar but i now sitting with pamela. zach a bit blocking me eith his great ''height'' but at least i can see much more clearly then from behind u know ?! anyways same with chels char lf and emem. nothing much actually. don't play games like before. hahas. but honestly i really feel like i am out of place within them u see? they all love pop stars and song and stuff which i really don't like. zzz . nvm ... ... ...
okaes that's all talk about personal life ! :) i will TRY to update soon and every week ! GOOD BYES ! :)

koh hui ling ~~~ ~~~ ~~~
( heys seriously considering whether to change my blog address )



7:34 PM

Here.
A Tag For Me.



credits
do not remove
layout: party.downtheroad
inspiration: designer's xanga
icon: reruntherace