A beautiful nature of the song =) ~
i'd have to write a thousand songs
to make you comprehend how beautiful you are

BonjourHello, My name is Hui Ling and I am from Raffles Girls' School I was previously from RVPS 2008 and now am part of RGS 2009. I'm from 101'09,201'10 and a Tarbertian =). I like sports, I play the piano and I love my family and my schools [Both '08 and '09]I'm just totally passionate to my interests.~=)
Hui Ling Email Naturality free counter Member Since: xo/09/2007

My nickname is HL too. Yea, HL milk =) ~ so anyway I love my little tortoise, Yopopo. And he is the dearest little tortoise ever.He is so cute I dare say you are going to practically kiss him when you see him ! =)
bolditalicsstrike
underlinestrong


links
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
Memories
A flow of the sea...~
Monday, March 3, 2008
A REPORT ON EVERYTHING

heys i'm back again to ... *drumroll* publish ANOTHER POST ! anyway now my daily website is blogskins. i browse through it and WOW THESE PEOPLE MADE SUCH GOOD SKINS ! of course there are rippers too...there's a blacksheep among the lot no matter how good the lot is.i do not rip thought. ripping is so stupid. to baibai get scolded and critisised.anyway,i saw some good skins and faved them.i might use them the next time though.anyway the annual prefect's training is HERE ! GOSH ! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT ! !!! !!! it's so fun with that funny male teacher and we played games. is that a training?! but gosh i DO ENJOY IT !!! looking forward to it...


During holidays, we have to come bac to school from 7.30am-12.00pm. ARGH!!! nvm, none the less, as the saying goes, IT'S FOR OUR OWN GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD !!!

btw i haven't been making skins. too LAZY i guess. well fang ning's coming back to take SA1. hope she will be back soon. the whole class miss HER !!!

Singing OFF,
HL



10:35 PM

Here.
A Tag For Me.



credits
do not remove
layout: party.downtheroad
inspiration: designer's xanga
icon: reruntherace