A beautiful nature of the song =) ~
i'd have to write a thousand songs
to make you comprehend how beautiful you are

BonjourHello, My name is Hui Ling and I am from Raffles Girls' School I was previously from RVPS 2008 and now am part of RGS 2009. I'm from 101'09,201'10 and a Tarbertian =). I like sports, I play the piano and I love my family and my schools [Both '08 and '09]I'm just totally passionate to my interests.~=)
Hui Ling Email Naturality free counter Member Since: xo/09/2007

My nickname is HL too. Yea, HL milk =) ~ so anyway I love my little tortoise, Yopopo. And he is the dearest little tortoise ever.He is so cute I dare say you are going to practically kiss him when you see him ! =)
bolditalicsstrike
underlinestrong


links
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
Memories
A flow of the sea...~
Saturday, March 1, 2008
SICKNESS

HELLO ! it's great to blog again. Like my new skin? well the top part Random Thoughts Headings was covered. Oh well nvm... i was sick yesterday. :( bad news huh?! i had to eat this digusting pills. YUCK ! and have to keep sucking this wierd sweet to make my throat better. it smells like medicine. yesterday mummy brought me to the clinic. THE DOCTOR TOOK SO LONG TO SEE ONE PATIENT !!! i nearly fainted there. i was literally shivering;and i had a bad headache there. but oh well... i have recovered from it already. PHEW ! i still had to eat medicine today but at least it's the last time. oh well at least i don't have to miss school tommorow. TOMMOROW's PE !!! YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!okay, i have decided to change my blog name. maybe i will tell chelsea and the others or maybe not... i would really like some privacy without anyone seeing my posts. SO THAT"S ALL !!! SAYANORA AND FANGS ALOT !!!



6:10 PM

Here.
A Tag For Me.



credits
do not remove
layout: party.downtheroad
inspiration: designer's xanga
icon: reruntherace