A beautiful nature of the song =) ~
i'd have to write a thousand songs
to make you comprehend how beautiful you are

BonjourHello, My name is Hui Ling and I am from Raffles Girls' School I was previously from RVPS 2008 and now am part of RGS 2009. I'm from 101'09,201'10 and a Tarbertian =). I like sports, I play the piano and I love my family and my schools [Both '08 and '09]I'm just totally passionate to my interests.~=)
Hui Ling Email Naturality free counter Member Since: xo/09/2007

My nickname is HL too. Yea, HL milk =) ~ so anyway I love my little tortoise, Yopopo. And he is the dearest little tortoise ever.He is so cute I dare say you are going to practically kiss him when you see him ! =)
bolditalicsstrike
underlinestrong


links
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
Memories
A flow of the sea...~
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Happy New Note~

Okay This is my first post since 1/1/2009 which is exactly 29 days. Tommorow's my b'dae ! 30th Jan 2009 =)

Now currently I feeling kind of horrible
What i mean is the CCA Trials. I mean I feel kind of...
I don't know how to say. My angel say it's kinda horrible. Yea, sort of


So i changed my skin =) Lovely eh?

Anyway the CCA trials give me a headache. How can I be so talented as those people in RGS? I don't really feel I am er.......... I donnoe but anyway I'm pretty confused somehow and donnoe

Btw my class's 101'09 Tough Nuts To Crack. This proves true after Sophia moved to 112
It's not her fault or anything I donnoe.Our class chairman is Farah She's good assisting her are our usual might old { Oops shoould be young ! }leaders:Phyllis,Carol,Fui Jin,Aye Mon and err.... cant remember.

SO that's all =) Cya

And Happy CNY New Year!


Hui Ling =) ~~~



11:34 PM

Here.
A Tag For Me.



credits
do not remove
layout: party.downtheroad
inspiration: designer's xanga
icon: reruntherace