A beautiful nature of the song =) ~
i'd have to write a thousand songs
to make you comprehend how beautiful you are

BonjourHello, My name is Hui Ling and I am from Raffles Girls' School I was previously from RVPS 2008 and now am part of RGS 2009. I'm from 101'09,201'10 and a Tarbertian =). I like sports, I play the piano and I love my family and my schools [Both '08 and '09]I'm just totally passionate to my interests.~=)
Hui Ling Email Naturality free counter Member Since: xo/09/2007

My nickname is HL too. Yea, HL milk =) ~ so anyway I love my little tortoise, Yopopo. And he is the dearest little tortoise ever.He is so cute I dare say you are going to practically kiss him when you see him ! =)
bolditalicsstrike
underlinestrong


links
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
Memories
A flow of the sea...~
Thursday, March 19, 2009
A ''Comfortable'' Isolated World Of Holidays =)

Hiiiiiiiiie bloggie, I guess it's been a week since I posted !
I have been slacking for the holidays and boy am I guilty
But how can that be avoided? ! When you CAN laze around for like 3-4 hours in your house watching movies you rented from the nearby video store? It's really cool !
But anyway school's gonna reopen soon ! And there's this thing on Mr Soh's Birthday. Unfortunately, I can't attend because I have CCA On THAT DAY. geez, why is it that gatherings always happen on Thursdays? And I haven't seen anyone beside RGS friends for the past 3-4 months since the release of the PSLE results. i feel kinda isolated. * _ * Then again, who wouldn't be? I mean I haven't seen practically ANYONE and I bet I don't. I mean chels they all everytime see the dunman and cedar people when she takes mrt or something, i donnoe what but I see NO ONE> It's like this little isolated world I'm living in. Cool huh?! !!!

So anyway I can't go and attend 6A's little party!!! Okay

SO anyway School's REOPENING !!! Alright, that's all, all about that =)

By the way, UGs sound fun when hearing from my camps, come to think of it it sounds fine. But what about Co? CO rawks I guess... haha... So that's all.............................. Off to practice my piano !



1:27 AM

Here.
A Tag For Me.



credits
do not remove
layout: party.downtheroad
inspiration: designer's xanga
icon: reruntherace