Saturday, March 28, 2009
School's reopened =) And some feelings of thoughts
School's reopened at last. I have felt something I felt in my Rivervale days now in Raffles. It's surprising yes, but I am shocked I feel this way. I actually can't believe and I feel I have grown from my Term 1 Days, now that's surprising. I have come to the known of fact that it's not so reading off from the face of someone. I don't feel that way in the previous term. I feel more grown up and stuff. I actually feel the same way in both Rivervale And Raffles. Now That is wierd. I always thought that probably it's only like this in Rivervale but no, it's not. Coming to the terms of fact. I am really finding out more about my sec school and the people within in. Humanity Sense or should I say senselessses? that's really a big issue. Co-existing with people is a great big knowledge. You know, when I review my 6 yrs of life in Rivervale. I would have to think hard about it you know. Maybe Maybe but is it the same in Raffles? Are they or should I say it is different? I don't think so I have finally felt something I should have known. The Humanity haha. but it isn't so positive huh more like negative humanity. But thanks and no thanks. Nice work is all I say and definitely it makes me grow =)
So that's all, all my feelings. Now if you are reading this post and you do not understand a single thing it is saying, just ignore and read my other posts. this is my ''chimmest'' work of post so far ... =) yea.
4:10 AM
