Wednesday, April 22, 2009
A Quick Update
HEY ! This is just an update =)
So, Chinese Orchestra went for SYF yesterday and got gold. Nice one.
And yesterday I GOT BOOKED ! Oh man. You know what happened? I was wearing my culottes, and I forgot my nametag ! Omg Omg Omg, I was so freaking out. So anyway you know there are sls in my class but none of them noticed anyway, so it was like swapna jing wen and cheryl was like desperately trying to convince me or something. Someone told me to wear a jacket and charlotte got this humongous one, but I can't go wearing around a jacket so I went for a booking. Only, it was NOT a NORMAL BOOKING. I didn't know but you know the vice-head prefects who stands right beside our class? I went up to her and asked ' can you book me? cos' I didn't bring my nametag' According to cheryl, I was like so happy that I got booked OH REALLY !!!
So I got booked but the vice headprefect looks pretty shock... haha... I guess I gave her fright... so cheryl was ' complimenting' how ' honest ' I am... Okay, practical. So today, it was wednesday, and cle was okay but most people were bending down their heads AND RS ! I suddenly realise so may subjects connect to RS. and since 101 and 102 was at the KS CHee. Mr Toh was gonna chose 4 teams to speak infront of the WHOLE CLASS> Omg, I was practically hyperventilating. I don't know what's a research aim ! [then] so anyway, 101 and 102 got 1 team chosen. So finally it was 101's turn again. I could absolutely recognise our paper, cos' it has striking blue ink on it with our names and Mr Toh was reaching out for it ! And Jing Wen and me was like OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG> and ahhhh they picked isabel's team. HAHA. SO great, we didn't get chosen but zf's group did though. So that was an 'enjoyable' lesson, so for pe we were doing baton passing, gosh it is fun except kind of tiring, so that's all, as you know, SAs are coming, ' Approaching Ahead !'
Wish me Luck ! ~
Hui Ling =)
2:02 AM
