Tuesday, May 19, 2009
78th POST !
Hello again, I ran the 2.4km today. Erhm, I made it within 17+ mins, okok fine its so slow compared to the top athletes in my class but erhm I'm not in a sports cca and I'm not sporty ok?So IM GLAD I PASSED !!! Anyway, I could have made it at a faster timing if I didn't have abdomen or stomach pain on the last round. I almost gave up you know. But thanks for everyone that cheered for me a.k.a:
101
chelsea
emily
sue jean
etc etc etc
Nevertheless I'm glad its over. And this fri is OPEN HOUSE PREP ! WHEEE
I think im helping co to pack souvenirs or something but FRENCH EXAM is on THAT DAY !
So that's all, and considering the fact that I'm only on my 78th post, I can only declare that I am pratically not posting at all in the past 2 yrs you know ! Wish me Luck ! =)
Hui Ling
3:30 AM
