A beautiful nature of the song =) ~
i'd have to write a thousand songs
to make you comprehend how beautiful you are

BonjourHello, My name is Hui Ling and I am from Raffles Girls' School I was previously from RVPS 2008 and now am part of RGS 2009. I'm from 101'09,201'10 and a Tarbertian =). I like sports, I play the piano and I love my family and my schools [Both '08 and '09]I'm just totally passionate to my interests.~=)
Hui Ling Email Naturality free counter Member Since: xo/09/2007

My nickname is HL too. Yea, HL milk =) ~ so anyway I love my little tortoise, Yopopo. And he is the dearest little tortoise ever.He is so cute I dare say you are going to practically kiss him when you see him ! =)
bolditalicsstrike
underlinestrong


links
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
Memories
A flow of the sea...~
Friday, May 15, 2009
UPDATE ANALYSIS =)

Exams are finally over ! SO well some things to update, I'm switching from Physics to Chemistry for the REST of the year.ok so mr thio got so 'teary-eyed' when the whole class sang the cadbury and some commercials songs to bid farewell to him and he said ' I have something in my eye' and everyone was like assuming he crying. CAN YOU IMAGINE. Well we have ms low as our chem teacher she's pretty okay but ppl with long hair have to bun up and people wearing contacts have to wear glasses if not the contacts will literally melt when coming in contact with the poisonous gases or heat. Okay I mean my hair isn't THAT long so I don't have to tie up but the rest have to. =) And I went for Mrs Lee's class on Wednesday with Swapna. Okay its pretty fun I admit. SO today is FRIDAY and we had ASTHETICS !!! Geez, ever since we switched from D&T to Music And Dance. Our class is so hyped on friday. So okay I have music bg of Grade * and I got placed in the 'pro' group for the first 5 weeks.
Mr Na is nice and all and the music technology was cool and christina was the 'IT girl' cos' she's so good at the it stuff compared to me ! So NOW WE HAVE another MUSIC MODULE AND DANCE ! YIPEE ! firstly trouble came. 3/4 of the class have no music bg so they had to play the xylophone [ if im not wrong] the grade 2s-4s played the wooden thing. the grade 5s onwards played the glockenspiel I played that and boy it was fun but the teahcer's kind of strict. nevertheless, music is always fun to me. =) Next up was music OMGOMGOMG that is the most exciting module I have ever done I mean the teacher's called Miss Gloria and she said she's gonna teach us Latin American Dance the Jimes? I forgot , omg. so anyway i partnered with swapna and she say gentlemans to the left ladies to the right. So I was like okay, I might have fun trying out as a gentleman so Swapna became the lady. So youngie 1 and 2 were gentlemans like me. Okay I'm not a guy okay?! So we had to do it 1 by 1. Some were clumsy but some were very good but I think everyone did well in the end =) So that's all, bye !

Hui Ling



4:27 AM

Here.
A Tag For Me.



credits
do not remove
layout: party.downtheroad
inspiration: designer's xanga
icon: reruntherace