Tuesday, June 2, 2009
A pleasant experience =)
It's finally the end and I'm quite tired. My leg is aching from all the walking over NUS and you can imagine it, it sure is a big compound. The bus stop uncle was kind enough to give directions but he gave the wrong one and we walked round and round in circles and then finally this kind security guard gave us the correct directions. And you know they started the SMO around 15-20 mins late ! So I got home later than expected. But this year's SMO was much harder , definitely. So anyway after going to that, we went back and Daddy treated me to The Cafe Cartel is that how its spelt? And I LOVED the desert. Okay I like the New York restaurant better but the space there's sort of enclosed. Okay so all's in all. I went for RJCO concert last saturday [ Pstt. Pst..] and I recieved this pamphlet on it and it was really cool.
Finally the 2 activities are over and done with ! I can finally sit back and enjoy the cool tropical climate and holiday of Singapore !
Hui Ling =)
5:43 AM
