Monday, June 8, 2009
The Test Of Boredness
I guessed I should have done this list like long time ago but then again I'm bored so here goes =)
Adapted from Xiaoyun's blog with slight edits
Name 10 people of random order, preferably of the opposite genders.
Hm...let me change the rules a bit seeing there are no boys in my school
Name 10 people of female gender
1) Pauline
2) Cheryl
3) Sharon
4) Pamela
5) Sue Jean
6) Emily
7) Zheng Fan
8) Jia Lin
9) Hui Lin
10)Christina
11)AyeMon
12)Carol
13)Jermaine
14)Elisha
15)Alysia
16)Vivian
17)Zhang Yi
18)Ming Yi
19)Manassa
20)Clarel
How did you meet number 14
Hm... Elisha? I got to meet her during French class.
Do you know No. 6's hobbies?
Not really sure, listening to music?
What if 9 n 1 date
I highly doubt so.
What if 6 n 17 date?
Same reply as above.
Describe 3
She's hardworking, serious etc.
Is 8 attractive
How am I define her as attrative when I am a girl?
Describe 7
Nice?
Know any of 12's family members?
Not really.
What will you do if 18 broke up?
I'm not even sure she has a bf.
What language does 15 speak
Chinese, English and Japanese
Who is 9 going out with?[
Why not try asking her yourself?
How old is 16?[
12+ going on to 13
When was the last time you spoke to 13?[
Ages ago haha.
Who is 2's fav singer/band
Hey I'm not sure but I know she listens to English Songs.
Will you ever like 4??[
I like her as a friend, no romantic relations involved.
Will you ever date with number 15?
No, I do not have hormonal imbalances.
Is 19 single?[
How am I supposed to know?
Whats 10's last name?[
Rose.
Will you ever be in a relationshipp with 11
No and no because we are of the same gender.
What is the school of 4?[
Cedar Girls''
Where does 6 live?
Er... I think its Chua Chu Kang.
1:30 AM
