A beautiful nature of the song =) ~
i'd have to write a thousand songs
to make you comprehend how beautiful you are

BonjourHello, My name is Hui Ling and I am from Raffles Girls' School I was previously from RVPS 2008 and now am part of RGS 2009. I'm from 101'09,201'10 and a Tarbertian =). I like sports, I play the piano and I love my family and my schools [Both '08 and '09]I'm just totally passionate to my interests.~=)
Hui Ling Email Naturality free counter Member Since: xo/09/2007

My nickname is HL too. Yea, HL milk =) ~ so anyway I love my little tortoise, Yopopo. And he is the dearest little tortoise ever.He is so cute I dare say you are going to practically kiss him when you see him ! =)
bolditalicsstrike
underlinestrong


links
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
Memories
A flow of the sea...~
Thursday, July 23, 2009
89th Post: Update on School =)

Hi people ! I know I haven't been updating, yes I know, so I'm updating right now. Actually there isn't much though, anyway we had S & D today. I guess S & D is pretty much fun, at least more fun than philosophy. So Miss Sergeant asked us to imagine things in our mind and we did just that , oh yea, and story telling too :D Anyway, PE module has changed to Gymnastics. Okay, I can't really say its much fun if u ask me, seeing I attended only 2 lessons so far XD but track and field module is much fun. Anyway GOSH, during CLE lesson yesterday, we were supposed to talk about stress so Mrs J came up with a game , u know the game '' Don't forget the lyrics !''? Only to make it fair, it was nursery rhymes. We reviewed our childhood memories of nursery rhymes and than someone won a MOVIE TICKET from Mrs J, i think its fuijin. There's cool right? Mrs J is pretty generous and the fish set meal, samosa, nobody got it XD. Anyway our aesthetics module changed too . Instead of Music and Dance, we have needlework. Just thinking of the needlework makes me go thinking about nannies but nvm. Sewing is okay but I have no sense in the sewing machine okay? But I'm pretty sure Music and Dance would be much fun than that though. So that's the end of my update cum report ! :D

Hui Ling ~



5:10 AM

Here.
A Tag For Me.



credits
do not remove
layout: party.downtheroad
inspiration: designer's xanga
icon: reruntherace