Friday, July 3, 2009
Update on 1st week of School !
Hi people! Its been a long time since I posted. Yes I know but I can't help it i guess. Guess who I saw at compass point today? I saw Lifern today with er... hm forgot the name. Anyway they were in cedars' uniform and I asked lifern hw she recognised me since I changed glasses and all. And she said,'' I recognised you by the ribbon on yr hair !'' Haha, guess that hadn't changed. :D Well so far, considering the fact THAT I hadn't been to a single class gathering, I saw just a few ppl. A few days ago, I saw Tasmin on the LRT. Its been a long time since I saw anyone from the class except hm... I saw weixiang on Saturday while walking on the road. And thats abt it. And some ri boys. But whatever, I guess I can meet them for the next gathering unless there's something on on that day? Today we had this pe test thing. I failed it. Okay, fine I flicked my wrist and didn't throw properly but whatever. At least I passed the jump the other time? I suddenly realise track and field module is really fun with all the stuff and all. And today we were joking stuff abt the ball we were going to throw. And well cheryl , jingwen and me were in the same grp? And cheryl was like posing when she throw and as we were running to warm up, we said loads of crappy stuff. Really crappy stuff if u asked me. And jingwen asked me don't you know what the ''...'' [ the sport's name I forgot]is? Don't your school have it?'' Excuse me, yea right just because my school doesn't have it doesn't mean its inferior okay? I mean I realise Rivervale Pri. is really okay compared to the rest. I mean we have modules for badminton, basketball, rugby and stuff. Some schools don't even have it for goodness sake ! So in what position can others say our school is inferior? -_- And today we had Asthetics. The mere mention of it well.. whatever, I don't wish to talk abt it but things didnt go well for us who had music bg, the glockenspiel team. Well dance was pretty great but I mean AT LEAST its better than the music thing right? I realise Mr Na's music techno lessons was way much better than the lessons we are having now. We are doing keyboards next week for fun. Anyway, that's all for report. Cheers !
Hui Ling :D
2:24 AM
